Food. Travel. Recipes.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

what I've been eating lately...


Goats cheese and blueberry salad with a balsamic and honey dressing. 


Panini with balsamic and Worcestershire sauce soaked tomatoes with parmesan cheese and pesto. 


Pizza toscana at Vapiano - an Italian self serve style restaurant that I went to when I was in London, Great Portland Street, just off of Oxford Street. 


Easter baking extravaganza with some lovely friends. (incl. D sisters)


At the Easter Baking extravaganza - made by one of the girls there.



My favourite dish to make - risotto - this one with courgette, parmesan and lemon. 


Nigella's Millionaire Shortbread. (That me and my sister made) 


My sister's concoction of a bagel with cheese, tomato, pear and garlic oil - amazing.


Reese's peanut butter cups - I love these. 


Brannigans crisps - a memory of my childhood that my sister found at a shop in her university town and brought back. 

Love FF x

No comments:

Post a Comment